1. Sneak out in the middle of the night with someone you like. Drive to the middle of nowhere or simply just watch the stars and the moon from the roof of a car. Talk about the universe and everything in between.
2. Draw. Sculpt. Or write. Put your tangled thoughts into art. Show it to someone or hide it under your bed.
3. Put yourself first sometimes. Do what you love even if your friends or parents tell you otherwise. Wear the clothes you want and listen to the music your heart desires. Don’t fall under the pressure of pleasing others.
4. Spend an hour or two alone every day. Go to a coffee shop and sit by the window. Bring your favorite book even though you’ve probably read it a hundred times and look at the different people surrounding you.
5. Go out at night. Perhaps with your best friend. Dress up for once and make sure to feel beautiful and classy. In case you’re a girl put on a shade of red lipstick and curl your hair. There is just something strangely exciting about looking like you got it all together when deep down you’re a nervous wreck.
I want this in my house!!!
Personal rant..trust and the heart …
Its so hard to trust people when so many people have broken that trust in the past..you don’t know who you can or can’t trust unless you take a leap of faith, and once you do your heart shatters each time that trust is broken until you feel that your heart is no long whole but a bunch of shards of glass broken into tiny pieces…
Such a funny thing your heart..your brain will tell you one thing which is logical but the heart wants what the heart wants…even if it means having your heart broken.. The heart is one of the most powerful organs in your body, but it can make you feel so weak and fragile..
Trust keeps a friendship and relationships alive, it keeps your heart whole. But in this day and age there is no trust anymore..we all walk around with our hearts broken and a wall built up around us so we don’t get hurt and at the same time we don’t open up to new beginnings and new honest friendships..
Its hard when ones past had time and time again placed holes in the heart..and made you feel weak and useless when it was never your fault in the first place…it’s sad that the one thing we use for love is the one thing that is breaking us apart…
You told me that I should just stop caring about everything, and the moment you said that I woke up inside and realized that’s exactly what you did. Never have I come to such a hurtful explanation, seeing that all this time it was because you had stopped caring, yourself.
And worst of all, it was mostly me you stopped caring about.
Had an awesome day with my best friend at wonderland today!!!! :D